Esterline JDX series : Sealed Breakaway Connector
The Esterline JDX series offers a quick release solution for both indoor and outdoor applications. Its breakaway system eliminates the need for unlocking. It disengages at specific pull force levels to ensure a safe and quick disconnect. This is useful if the cable becomes entangled.
This rugged range is for high vibrations, shock environments, and high temperatures. This design allows access in tight applications due to its small size and light weight. The IP68 rating means this connector will protect your equipment. It is ideal for outdoor applications.
JDX housings with hybrid layouts are available. This includes power and signal contact options. It can reduce the system complexity, consumption of valuable space and installation cost.
- Quick release: Breakaway design
- Compact: Lightweight and High density
- Waterproof: IP 68 in mated and unmated conditions
- Rugged: Resist high vibration and high temperatures
- Hybrid: Mixed Power & Signal Contact layouts
- Operating temperature range: -40° + 125°C
- Durability : > 2500 cycles
- IP68 in mated and unmated condition
- Vibration : 10 to 2000 Hzy – 15 g
- Shock : 50g duration 6ms
- Salt Spray Resistance: 96 hours
Resources and Documents
Esterline Connection Technologies is a world leader in the harsh environment interconnect solutions market. They have a strong culture of operational excellence. Composed of two highly respected interconnect brands, SOURIAU and SUNBANK. Esterline Connection Technologies is a global designer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance and high-reliability interconnect products. These include connectors, backshells, conduits, cable assemblies, contacts and custom interconnect solutions.