Esterline JBX Series IP40/IP68
The Esterline JBX series is a metal push-pull connector available in IP40 and IP68 sealing that is suited for indoor and outdoor applications such as medical, building automation, instrumentation, measurement, off-road, mining or telecom.
Esterline JBX series connectors guarantee a reliable and secure connection by using a push-pull locking mechanism that requires only two fingers to mate and unmate the connector. An audible and visual indicator will ensure a reliable locking, capable to resist to more than 5,000 cycles.
The 360° EMI shielding ensures a proper transmission and signal integrity which makes it optimal for high resolution imaging applications. The use of 0.5 mm contacts and miniature housing make JBX connectors suitable for tight application.
Mixed layouts combine power and signal contacts in a unique interconnection solution to reduce system complexity and minimize component /installation cost.
- Easy and Safe : Audible, tactile and visual indicator – 5,000 cycles
- Waterproof : IP68 in Mated and Unmated Conditions
- Signal Integrity : 360° EMI Shielded, less than 5mΩ
- Space Savings : High Density Layouts with the use of 0.5 mm contacts
- Cost Savings : Mixed Power & Signal Layouts
- Operating temperature range: -40° + 125°C
- IP40 / IP68 in mated and unmated condition
- UL94 V-0
- > 5000 cycles
Resources and Documents
Esterline Connection Technologies is a world leader in the harsh environment interconnect solutions market. They have a strong culture of operational excellence. Composed of two highly respected interconnect brands, SOURIAU and SUNBANK. Esterline Connection Technologies is a global designer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance and high-reliability interconnect products. These include connectors, backshells, conduits, cable assemblies, contacts and custom interconnect solutions.