Detoronics DT-26482: Hermetically Sealed
Detoronics DT-26482 (MIL-C-26482 type) hermetically sealed glass to metal electronic connectors
Detoronics manufactures and supplies a full range of Mil-Spec type (commercial equivalent) and Special Application connectors designed to meet your requirement. Whether your application is Commercial, Industrial or Military related, their connectors prove reliable in the most severe atmospheric and environmental conditions.
- Resists most hostile environmental conditions
- MIL-STD-3113H type (solder mount)
- MIL-STD-3112H type (flange mount)
- MIL-STD-3114H type (jam nut)
- Furnished with silicone “0” Ring to seal against the mating plug shell
- Finishes available: Standard is tin plated body and contacts per MIL-T-10727. Other finishes available on request
- Special modification and material can be supplied to meet customer specifications
Standard pin is solder cup type. we can supply contact termination in eyelet type and thermocouple.
- Connectors mate with any plug with socket contacts which meet the dimensional requirements of MIL-C-26482 and MIL STD 3116
Resources and Documents
Detoronics manufactures a full range of glass-to-metal hermetically sealed components with proven reliability for both military and commercial applications. They design highly reliable hermetic connectors to function under extreme environmental conditions, including being critical components of projects for the U.S. military and space programs. They work with the world’s leading companies providing unsurpassed hermetic sealing and connectivity.
Connector Tech LLC would be happy to discuss this product line with you. Please contact us to discuss these options.