Careers @ Connector Tech LLC
- At Connector Tech LLC, we believe our employees are the foundation of the companies success and longevity. We are searching for individuals that have drive and the ability to assure Connector Tech meets the requirement and changing demands of our customers. We are continually looking for highly talented individuals who are motivated and share their ideas to move the company forward.
- If you feel you are qualified and interested in a position please email your letter and resume to email@example.com. A Connector Tech representative will respond to your inquiry upon review.
Why work at Connector Tech LLC?
- Outstanding people: Work in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Work with a purpose: The opportunity to make a difference with work across many industries.
- Strong work/life balance: Located in the Flathead Valley near Glacier National Park, close to many outdoor recreational activities, and a short commute to many nearby residential areas.
No current openings
These positions requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Connector Tech LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, our organization does not allow discrimination in the hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.