Careers @ Connector Tech LLC
- At Connector Tech LLC, we believe our employees are the foundation of the companies success and longevity. We are searching for individuals that have drive and the ability to assure Connector Tech meets the requirement and changing demands of our customers. We are continually looking for highly talented individuals who are motivated and share their ideas to move the company forward.
- If you feel you are qualified and interested in a position please email your letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Connector Tech representative will respond to your inquiry upon review.
Why work at Connector Tech LLC?
- Outstanding people: Work in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Work with a purpose: The opportunity to make a difference with work across many industries.
- Strong work/life balance: Located in the Flathead Valley near Glacier National Park, close to many outdoor recreational activities, and a short commute to many nearby residential areas.
Cable Assembly Technician
Must be able to read a ruler, cut wire/heat shrink to specified measurements. Assemble cable harness following a written control plan, read customer drawing, and wiring schematics. Must be able to distinguish the different color of wire and pinout connectors according to control plan.
During training you will be shown how to strip wires, crimp pins/sockets contacts, and solder.
- Wire Stripping
- Wire Cutting
- Hand Strippers
- Hand Crimpers
- Hand Wire Cutters
- Solder Irons
- X-acto Knives
- Heat Guns
PPE required and provided:
- Safety Glasses – Must be worn while at your work station.
- Cut Gloves – Must be worn when using an X-acto knife.
- Latex/Nitrile gloves if you would like to wear them.
- Masks/respirators if you would like to wear them. Some processes are mandatory and are indicated in the control plan.
Alcohol is used at all work stations. Some cable assemblies use epoxy as part of the assembly process. If you have sensitivity to anything, please notify your immediate supervisor.
Must be able to complete a pre-employment evaluation.
- Ruler Test
- Color Assessment Test
- Background Check
Location: Kalispell, MT
Cori Malloy, M.Ed.
Human Resources Generalist
(406)756-0771 ext. 4116
These positions requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Connector Tech LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, our organization does not allow discrimination in the hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.